Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Bug Dalek's New Mistress

Pocket: No more will I teach you.
Denim: Oh boy.
Pocket: Already know you more than--
Denim: Enough!  You're not Yoda, okay?
Send the new recruit on his way.
Pocket (private channel): Denim, we'll talk later.
Bug: Thanks for everything, sir.
I mean sirs.  I really learned a lot.
I guess I'll be seeing you...
I mean, I hope I'll be...
um, yeah.
Right.



Bug: One last question.  Why am I named Bug?
Pocket (private channel): Should we tell him?
Denim (private channel): I'd advise against it.
Pocket (private channel): He'll find out sooner or later.
Denim (private channel): On your own dome be it.
Pocket (audible): Instead of a fender washer,
Mistress weighed you down with a token
from a Car Wash that specialized in Volkswagon Beetles.



Bug: What?  I'm named after an old car?
What if my new mistress doesn't like Volkswagons?
Pocket: Don't worry.  Be yourself.
I'm sure she'll love you for who you are.



Bug: Whoa, stop whirling me please!
My brains are sloshing around inside my dome!
Wha, what...where am I?
And who are you?



Bug: I'm sensing positive emanations.
Perhaps Pocket was right after all.


Bug Dalek




No comments:

Post a Comment