Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Dragon’s Burger Habit


Every time we visit the in-laws, one place we have to go is The Habit.  Their Charburgers overwhelm the taste buds.  While the wife orders Sweet Potato fries, I prefer their Onion Rings, which are always so moist and tasty.  





This time, I heard that they’ve recently opened a location closer to home.  I’m going to have to check this rumor out.  For even if I have to drive a ways to get there, I’d love to make eating there a more frequent habit. 


After all, writing is demanding work, and I need to take good care of my inner dragon.

Dragon Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment