Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Force More Powerful Than Daleks


Denim: What'cha makin', boss?
Pocket: Just something for Master's lunch.  It's called a Turkey Loco.
Denim: What's that mean, you crazy turkey?
Pocket: How dare you call me a crazy turkey!
Denim: I didn't.  I just--
Pocket: Yes you did.  My audio receptors heard you call me a crazy turkey!
Denim: No, I was translating.  Loco means crazy in Spanish, right?
Pocket: I suppose so.  But this is a variation on a Hawaiian dish called a Moco Loco.
Denim: You mean, the one with rice, beef, an egg, and lots of gravy?
Pocket: Yep.  I'm just substituting Turkey for Beef, that's all.
Denim: Great!  What's for dessert?
Pocket: I've no idea.  We were pulled off Dessert Duty after your stunt with the cookie plate, remember?



Denim: Uh...
Pocket: I mean, he was supposed to get six cookies, not just two--
Denim: Um--
Pocket: And a few crumbs.
Denim: Uh…right.  About that--
Pocket: It wouldn't have been so bad if, when he had gone back to the box for another cookie, Master had actually found the ones you removed from the plate.
Denim: I'm sorry, boss.  For some reason, I can't explain, or excuse, my behavior.  Those cookies just called to me, and I couldn't resist their siren song.
Pocket: Yes, well…I suppose I can understand that.  Cookies--especially Christmas cookies--can conquer the firmest resolve.  They're powerful things.
Denim: Might they be the strongest force in the universe, boss?
Pocket: Okay, now you're getting a little weird.

Pocket & Denim Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment