Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, April 4, 2014

The Eleventh Doctor Dalek


DD11: Ah, K-9, there you are. Be a good little fellow and unlock the TARDIS for me. I thought we might pop off to Haworth for a fun English getaway together.
K-9: You are not the Doctor Master. I cannot let you inside.
DD11: Of course I'm the Doctor. I'm the Eleventh Doctor Dalek, designation DD11. Don't you recognize my distinctive fez and bow tie?
K-9: Clothes may make the man, but they can't transform a Dalek into a Time Lord. I cannot allow you inside. 
DD11: K-9, really! Haven't Master's posts on Wuthering Heights transformed you into a Bronte fan?
K-9: Negative. I remain untransformed, and loyal to Doctor Who, Doctor Who, Doctor Who!



DD11: You know, with this hat and bow tie, I really thought I was guaranteed a good timey-wimey.

K-9 & DD11 Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment