Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Monday, August 17, 2020

The Week in Memes

Recently, I posted this series of memes on Facebook. As most people merely pay attention to their feed, I think my friends responded to them on an individual basis. I thought I'd share them all together in one post with you.

 

Before this is over, 

I'm gonna need 

a whole lot of serious therapy.


Mirror, mirror, on the wall,

Who's the fairest of them all?


You'll never shine

If you don't glow.


It's on my To Do list.


Not interspersed with my Facebook memories, and placed all together on one day, I look forward to seeing how you interpret these memes.

Dragon Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment