Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Cult Of Carnage: Misery


 

I haven't read any of this series, but I picked up Cult Of Carnage: Misery #5 today, and Wow! Ordinarily, I avoid the Venom and Carnage books, as they lean more into horror territory than fun, but I loved this one. It features Harry Osborn's widow and another woman grieving his loss. Both symbiote-bonded women are fighting each other for personal reasons. But as I read Cult Of Carnage: Misery #5, it struck me that they were acting out their grief over Harry. Grief can do that to you.

I'd need more time to study this issue before giving it a more considered review. Still, if Amazing Spider-Man #34 isn't enough Spidey-action for you this week, and you like action, drama, catfights, and more Cyborg Symbiote Soldiers than Kraven can shake his Goblin-cursed spear at, check out Cult Of Carnage: Misery #5!

Preview Cult Of Carnage: Misery #5 at Comic Book Dispatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment