Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Daleks Grow Radishes


Denim: Ooh, the intense sunlight is overloading my visual sensors.
Pocket: When we complete Mistress' assignment, we can return to the house.




Denim: We've loosened the ground.  The radishes should be able to grow.
Pocket: Space the seeds farther apart, then we'll see how my new gun works.




Denim: The growth ray appears to work.
Pocket: You think the radishes are large enough.
Denim: My sensors can't penetrate the soil.  Give the plants another blast.




Denim: Freeing this radish from the soil has drained my energy reserves.
Pocket: Hey, it's not my fault the trigger got stuck.  




Pocket: You it's too big?
Denim: The Humans have a saying: "Bigger is always better."




Pocket: I hope Master enjoys his lunch.
Denim: You should try that new growth ray on his dessert.
Pocket: I wonder how it would work on ice cream.
Denim: Just make sure you use a big enough bowl.

Pocket & Denim Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment