Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Daleks Love Sundaes


Pocket: Hey Rex, I don't normally see you in the kitchen.  What are you up to?
Rex: I found this Cinder Toffee in the cupboard.  Master and Mistress must have brought it back from England, then forgotten about it.  I thought I'd make them something special for dessert.
Pocket: Are you sure you know what you're doing?  You haven't been around long.
Rex: I'm a blue Strategy Dalek.  Trust me, I have a plan.
Pocket: All right, I guess you can go ahead, provided I can keep an eye on you.
Rex: Sure.  You can even help.  Get us some bowls, while I open up the bag.



Pocket: I'm not sure Master and Mistress will be happy with us crumbling up their pieces of Cinder Toffee.
Rex: Would you relax?  We only used a few pieces.  And you tasted it.  You know they wouldn't want it to go bad.  
Pocket: I suppose not.
Rex: Now stop worrying, and let's scoop out some ice cream to go on top.
Pocket: On top?
Rex: We're going to alternate layers of Cinder Toffee with Ice Cream.
Pocket: Oh!  I get it.  Good plan!


Pocket: Mmm, you were right.  That Cinder Toffee goes wonderfully with ice cream.  Time for another layer?
Rex: See, you're embracing the plan!


Rex: Well, what do you think?
Pocket:  I think it looks beautiful.  I just wish we had some Jammie Dodgers to add on the side.
Rex: Would you stop worrying?  Trust me.  When they see this, they won't want anything else for dessert. 
Pocket: You keep telling me not to worry, but--
Rex: It must be good advice then.  Just trust in my plan, okay?
Pocket: All right.  So what's next?
Rex: Take this out to Master, and we'll make another for Mistress.  
Pocket: Right.








Pocket: Okay, that's Master and Mistress happy, and I've put away the ice cream.  Uh, why are you crumbling more Cinder Toffee?
Rex: Who told you to put the ice cream back in the refrigerator?
Pocket: But I thought...oh.  I guess they don't call you a Strategy Dalek for nothing.
Rex: Like I keep saying, just trust--
Pocket: In your plan.  Yeah, I think I may just do that, from now on.

Rex & Pocket Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment