Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Another Year, Another Dinosaur


Pepper: I wonder what Mistress is working on.
Salt: Let's take down her knitting bag and have a look.



Salt: Mistress has been so busy lately. Maybe we should help her as a New Year's Day present.
Pepper: How? We don't know what she's making.
Salt: We're Daleks. We can figure it out if we work together.
Pepper: Oh, all right. I suppose I can help.



Pepper: These are weird shapes.
Salt: Yes, but it's pretty clear these pieces need to be stuffed.



Pepper: Are you sure you're sewing the pieces together correctly?
Salt: If I'm in error, I can always disassemble it and start again.



Salt: Alert! Alert! I've created a monster!
Pepper: Yeah, I'm not so sure he wants to be disassembled.



Pepper: Good, you're conscious again. Meet Alice the Allosaurus. I finished her for you.
Salt: Good, kind Allosaurus. You know I was just kidding about disassembling you, right?
Pepper: Don't forget you called her a monster.
Salt: Uh, I think you can stop helping now.

Salt & Pepper Dalek

Related Dragon Cache entries
When Daleks Knit
Dinosaur Knitting
Another Year, Another Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment