Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Dinosaur Knitting

A guest blog by Dragon Dave's wife


While travelling in England last year I came across a book I thought would be fun to own.


Imagine my delight when I received the book as a birthday present.

Wow!!! Look at all those dinosaurs!

After opening the book, and looking at all of the magnificent beasts that I could knit, I went to my yarn stash to see what would be suitable for the chosen project. 

Well, I did find purple and yellow in my yarn stash.

Hear my needles click and clack as my fingers move the yarn over the needles.  Knit, knit, knit and soon a body is nearly finished.

 I think more yarn will be needed to finish the beast.

A little more work and a little more yarn and soon a dinosaur is waiting to be assembled.


So now assembly time has arrived and I do wish the book would give a little more instruction on the placing and securing the parts.

Caution!! Steggy gets a little prickly while being assembled.

Soon the assembling is completed and a handsome dinosaur is ready to meet the world.

Steggy showing off his good side.

Steggy finds some new friends to play with.

Now, which dinosaur shall I knit next?

Dragon Dave's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment