Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, April 5, 2013

When Daleks Knit


The other day, Salt and Pepper were overheard making plans.


Salt: I see the mistress has been making more friends for Pocket.  
Let's make a Dalek to be our friend.
Pepper:  I'm in.  You distract the mistress.
I'll secure the necessary supplies from her stash.



Pepper: Ouch!  Quit poking me – it hurts!
Salt:  Sorry, I didn't realize the needles would be so hard to manipulate.  
We must practice more.


Salt: Are you sure you got the right pattern?  
This doesn’t look like a Dalek to me.
Pepper: Appearances can deceive.  Trust the pattern.


Salt: We are almost finished, is this stitch a knit or a purl?
Pepper: I think it is a purl.


Finally completed, they show off their creation to the Supreme Dalek.


Supreme Dalek: You've created the enemy's time machine!
Salt: Pepper, you took the wrong pattern!
Pepper: My bad.
Supreme Dalek: Prepare yourselves to be demoted.  Demoted!  
Demoted!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment