Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Ten Most Popular Posts Have Changed

Look at all this change!

Sometimes a post will skyrocket in popularity on the day it's published, perhaps even within a few hours of being posted.  Other times, someone will discover an entry I wrote several months back, or even a year ago, and I'll watch as, day by day, the number of page views rises.  It's been awhile since I wrote up My Ten Most Popular Posts page for you, and I figured I should update it.  So if you're interested in seeing what has captured readers' interest recently on The Dragon's Cache, or has proven extraordinarily popular, check out my new Top Ten Posts page, located on the top right hand side of my home page, above the archive links section.  

Below is the old page, so you can compare the differences, or reacquaint yourself with a former favorite.

My (Former) Most Popular Posts 
10. An Evening at Ritz Cinema: Part 4

Farewell, old list.  It was nice knowing you.

Dragon Dave

P.S.  A Note on Site Navigation
While each day's Post is located to your left, the permanent Pages are located above them.  The latter are located directly below the Home link.  So if you click on a Page (such as My Ten Most Popular Posts or Dalek Digressions), then wish to return to today's Post, simply click the Home link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment