Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Lemon Tarts That A Dalek Can't Resist



Supreme Dalek: Ah, so this is what Master made for his dessert.  I was wondering what he would do with that box of empty tart shells and that jar of lemon curd.




Supreme Dalek: Ah, Pocket, is this one of the tart shells Mistress made with her leftover Jammie Dodger dough?
Pocket Dalek: Well, she made up the dough, but I cut out the shell, using the same cutter I used on the cookies.  Then I pressed them into a tart pan, and baked them in the same way Denim and I baked the Jammie Dodgers.  Speaking of Denim, have you seen him lately?
Supreme Dalek: Why?  Has he transformed into Hulk Dalek again?
Pocket Dalek: No.  Please excuse me, sir.  I'm trying to keep an optical sensor on him to ensure nothing makes him angry.  
Supreme Dalek: Good thinking.  We don't want anything to make him angry.
Pocket Dalek: My thoughts exactly.




Supreme Dalek: Hm.  They say I'm the leader of this troop, yet Pocket seems to be the one always keeping us in line.  Perhaps I need more experience to solidify my position, and really command the others' respect.




Pocket Dalek: I can't find...sir, what have you done?
Supreme Dalek: I decided to take a sample of this specimen, in order to assess its--
Pocket Dalek: You did what?
Supreme Dalek: It's my duty, as leader of this troop, to assess--
Pocket Dalek: Listen!  Do you hear that?
Supreme Dalek: What?
Pocket Dalek: The TV just went silent!
Supreme Dalek: That means Master has finished his nachos and is coming in here to get his dessert--
Pocket Dalek: Which you just ate.
Supreme Dalek: --which I just...oh.
Pocket Dalek: Uh, excuse me, sir.  I've got to run.
Supreme Dalek: Wait!  Come back!  I demand that you advise me!  My circuits are overloaded; my sustenance processors cannot contain the nutrients my biological systems are trying to absorb!  Oh no, here comes Master!  I must flee before he realizes it was I who damaged his dessert, and decides to exterminate me, Exterminate me, Exterminate Me!




Supreme & Pocket Dalek

Related Dragon Cache entries
Daleks Love Jammie Dodgers: A Cookie-Making Tutorial

Related Internet Links
Lemon Curd Recipe






No comments:

Post a Comment