Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Pocket Creates A Monster

Denim: What are you doing, boss?
Pocket: I'm trying to adjust the trigger on my growth ray.
While the radish was a happy accident,
I wouldn't want this gun to go off when--


Pocket: By Davros, there it goes again.
Denim: Turn it off!  Turn it off!


Pocket: There, it's off.  Hey, what happened to you?
Denim: I don't know, boss, but...argh, it hurts!
Pocket: Uh, listen, don't worry, okay?
The effects of the radiation should be temporary.
Just give yourself a minute to settle down, and--


Denim (roars): Puny Dalek!


Pocket: Uh, if you'll excuse me,
I think I hear the Mistress gently calling my name.

Pocket & Denim/Hulk Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment