Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Reflecting on my Present Greatness




The Dragon's Cache was a place to spread my wings, so to speak.  At least, with regard to gaining a level of comfort and familiarity with the Internet.  It's been an incredible journey, and writing, revising, and publishing a post each day has helped me mature enormously as a writer.  So I've occasionally found it interesting to look back, assess how far I've come, and thereby reflect on my present greatness.  

At least my wife thinks I'm great.  I'm not sure why...

If you're interested in how I got started, and what I've learned along the way, here's the post that started it all, plus an assessment I made one year later.  Enjoy them, or don't, as the case may be.

I'm not sure where I'll take this blog from here.  Writing this blog is a lot like life for me: every day is a new discovery.  I just hope that, through what I post, I can make all our lives a little more interesting.  

Dragon Dave

Related Dragon Cache entries
The Blogging Wars: My Hope
One Year Later: Part 1
One Year Later: Part 2
One Year Later: Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment