Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dental Swag


Denim: You know, a visit to the dentist gives a whole new meaning to the term swag.
Pocket: I've never heard of Stuff We All Get including cavities, but then, Fury's got his eyepatch, so I guess we all need to take care of ourselves.  


Pocket: I tell you what.  While I start on the toothbrush and toothpaste, you can get busy with the floss.
Denim: I don't understand, boss.  What's a Dalek supposed to do with dental floss.
Pocket: Let's go ask Spider-Dalek.  With his talent for web design, he should be able to give us some tips.


Denim: Maybe I'll just try to figure it out on my own.
Pocket: Yeah, that's probably for the best.

Pocket & Denim Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment