Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Fury's Fury





I don't believe what I'm seeing!  You ate all your Halloween candy already?  Get up!  No, I don't want to hear your pathetic groaning, or your complaints.  Get up now!  

By the moons of Skaro!  You even ate Mistress' Snickers?  

Fine, don't get up.  I've got a better idea.  Thor, get in here!  I've found a new use for your hammer!



Oh, so you get up now that Thor's arrived, eh?  No, don't try to explain how one piece of candy tasted so good it forced you to eat another.  No, don't go blaming your bad behavior on your programming.  Your little moment of madness promises to get all of us in hot water with the Mistress, and that's a very bad thing when you're made of yarn!  

Now, leave my sight, you two.  The dentist gave me some cleaning supplies after yesterday's checkup, but I think you need them more than I do.  I expect you to use them, and I'll inspect your nutrient ingestion ports later, so you'd better do a good job, or Thor here might just find a use for his hammer after all.



No, Thor, I don't think I'm being too hard on them.  If they're going to bear the Dalek name, they've got to learn discipline.



I heard that, you two!  How dare you be rude about "Snakes on a Plane!"  There's some fine performances in that movie...for one actor in particular!  

And anyways, Agent Coulson's got the plane!

Dalek Fury

No comments:

Post a Comment