Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, March 14, 2014

A Dalek Joyride


Rex: It's nice to be back at Seven Sisters. I just wish it wasn't so cold.



Artist: I'm glad you persuaded me to sneak off in Master's TARDIS with you, even if the weather is inclement today.  Ever since Master & Mistress watched "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" last weekend, I've been yearning to return. If only we could have attended the World Quidditch Cup with Harry! The chance to see Viktor Krum in action would have made the trip worthwhile, even if it meant risking a Death Eater attack after the game.


Rex: We're Daleks. We're not afraid of no Death Eaters, or even a particular wizard who shall not be named. Say, I don't know about you, but my heating circuits are having trouble compensating for today's low air temperature.  Let's take one last moment to savor the view, then head back for Master's TARDIS. There's somewhere else I want to visit before we return home.



Artist: Magnify! Magnify! Magnify!



Rex: Ah, that's better.  A visit to an English tea room is the perfect way to cap off a joyride in the Master's TARDIS.

Rex & Artist Dalek

Related Dragon Cache entries
Visiting My Seven Sisters: Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment