Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Captain America on Bravery


Captain Skaro: Is my namesake cool or what?



Iron Dalek: Yeah, he's nearly as great as my own.


Fury: You boys need to stop reading Secret Warriors Volume 1 now. 
Captain Skaro: But I want to catch up on my namesake before I see "Captain America: The Winter Soldier."
Iron Dalek: Give him a break, Fury. He loves following Cap's exploits.
Fury: Secrets serve a purpose, kid.



Captain Skaro: Look, there's a statue of Cap, with his name, and dates, and…oh.
Iron Dalek: What happened to Steve Rogers?
Fury: We all die sometime. What's important is how we live.



Iron Dalek: I'm proud of you for going to the movie, after what we read.
Captain Skaro: It's all for Bucky Barnes. If he's destined to take over the mantle of Captain America, I need to support him any way I can.



Captain Skaro: Steve Rogers, thanks for reminding me how I need to live.

Fury, Iron Dalek Captain Skaro 

Marvel Comics' Secret Warriors Volume 1: Nick Fury, Agent of Nothing was written by Brian Michael Bendis and Jonathan Hickman. It features the artwork of Stefano Caselli, was colored by Danielle Rudoni, and lettered by Dave Lanphear.

Need more Dalek action? Then click the link to Pocket Dalek's blog, located at the top right of this page. He and his friends usually have something to share with you.

Related Dragon Cache entries
Captain America's Philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment