Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, May 30, 2014

The Daleks of Chuck E Cheese


Rex: Here we are: your first visit to the world famous Chuck E Cheese.
Rusty: Thanks for bringing me. I can't wait to play games and win prizes!



Rusty: While Rex is getting my tokens, I'll add Chuck E Cheese to my Twitter feed.



Rex: I've never seen anyone so anxious to play the machines! Ah well, the first time is always special.



Rusty: Raptor's Revenge is hard. No wonder they went extinct.



Rex: I wonder if that machine analyzed me correctly. I don't feel like a princess today.



Rusty: Calculating thrust, momentum, inclination. 
Hmm. 
Maybe I'll just throw it.



 Rusty: Hey Chuck E, over here! I want to play too!



Rex: You played well for your first visit.
Rusty: Can we trade these in now, please?



Rusty: This is my favorite prize of all.
Rex: You will not get sentimental! Sentimental!! Sentimental!!!

Rusty & Rex Daleks

No comments:

Post a Comment