Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, July 18, 2014

The Daleks of Chick-Fil-A

This blog continues from "The Bovine Daleks" at Pocket Dalek and Friends


Denim: What's happening? My audio sensors are overwhelmed.




Pocket: I don't know. I've got a cow muzzle affixed to my visual sensor, remember?
Denim: Temperature readings suggest the presence of numerous Humans.



Pocket: Movement sensors suggest that we're surrounded by a milling throng! 



Denim: And my olfactory sensors suggest that the food has arrived.



Pocket: Alert! Alert! I can't interpret these readings!



Denim: I register a definite alien presence! Oh good, Master is taking another drink. We should urge him and Mistress to increase the speed of their nutrition ingestion.



Pocket: Denim's right, Master. You could be in danger. Don't worry, though, we'll protect you. Arming laser cannon now.


Denim: I don't think he wants you to fire on the cow.
Pocket: How do you know the alien we detected was a cow?
Denim: The muzzle fell off my visual sensor.
Pocket: So that's where this second one came from.

Pocket & Denim Daleks

No comments:

Post a Comment