Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, October 16, 2015

Introducing Justin Ponsor



Today's post is on my newest blog, The Colorful World of Justin Ponsor. It's a blog dedicated to the efforts of my friend Justin, who works as a colorist for Marvel Comics. Colorists don't get a lot of recognition in the comics field, so I thought I might share with you some of the work he's done occasionally, and give all those posts a proper home.

You should be able to find it by clicking the link to your right. Check it out, and let me know what you think.

Dragon Dave

P.S. You can also find it by typing in the URL:
http://thecolorfulworldofjustinponsor.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment