Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Of Daleks and Fish


Salt: Why do you think Master & Mistress took Rex instead of us this time?
Pepper: Didn't you hear him pleading to go?  It was pathetic.
Salt: It's not right.  They know how much we love the fish at Long John Silvers.  They should have taken us.
Pepper: Let's console ourselves with the leftovers before they put them in the fridge.
Salt:  That ice pack certainly kept everything cold.  My olfactory sensors are barely registering.  Still, dibs on the onion rings.




Pepper:  Strange--my motion sensors are registering movement.
Salt:  Quick, open the box!




Salt:  Rex!!!!  What are you doing in there?
Rex: Um...not much.  Why?
Pepper: What happened to all the leftovers?
Rex:  Uh, yeah, about that...




Salt: I don't know; it seems like false advertising.
Pepper: Like I said: pathetic.
Rex: Hey, I said I was sorry!

Salt, Pepper & Rex Dalek

Related Dragon Cache Page

No comments:

Post a Comment