Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Red Dalek Builds Lego Star Wars


Blue: What are you doing?
Red: Shh.  It's a surprise for Master?
Blue: How so?
Red: Master got this Star Wars Lego kit as a gift, but he hasn't gotten around to assembling it yet.
Blue: So you dug it out of the closet and decided to build his Lego set for him?
Red: Exactly.
Blue: I see.  You do realize that half the fun of Legos is building something yourself, right?




Red: Fun?  He thinks I'm having fun?  Let's see him figure out how to put this together, following these inadequate directions! 




Blue: Say, looks like it's coming along nicely.  
Red: What do you mean, 'coming along nicely?'  I've been at it for four hours!
Blue: Hey, get some perspective.  It takes NASA years to build a spaceship.  
Red: Yeah, but that's a real...say, what have you got there?
Blue: Oh, just an old hammer I found lying around.  I thought it might help you fit the remaining pieces together, but as you're doing so well, I'll just--
Red: Give it to me!




Thor: I thought I heard someone mention a hammer.  Hand it over, Red.
Red: No way, I'm tired of this project, and I'll finish it if it's the last thing I do.
Thor: No, don't!  You don't know the power--




Thor: --of the hammer. 
Red: Failure!  Failure!  I must exterminate myself!  Failure!  Failure!
Thor: Oh boy.  Talk about a meltdown.




Red: Thanks for talking me round, and helping me reassemble the Lego Star Wars Tie Interceptor and Death Star.
Thor: No problem.  Just remember, as far as Master is concerned, you did it all yourself.
Red: Fine.  If you want me to take all the credit, I'm good with that.

Red (Blue, & Thor) Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment