Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Sweet Dalek Inspiration


Denim: Sir, is it just me, or are Old Fashions smaller in Hilo?
Pocket: At least they'll give Master & Mistress energy for snorkling at Richardson.
Denim: Not enough.  I hope they don't take another afternoon nap. 
Pocket: Don't worry.  I've got a plan.


Denim: Whoa, this place certainly looks space age.
Pocket: Yes, Big Island Candies is world-famous for a reason.


Denim: Hey, look at the guy lingering by the chocolate and caramel shortbreads!


Denim: Now he's going for one of the chocolate-dipped Macadamias!
Pocket: Relax.  They encourage sampling at Big Island Candies.
Denim: Is that why you brought Master & Mistress here?  To sample cookies?
Pocket: No, my plan is far grander than that.


Pocket: Okay, everybody out!  Let's secure a gazebo pronto!


Denim: Wow!  Those donuts may have been undersized, but this brownie Mac nut ice cream pie sure isn't! 
Pocket: I just hope my plan works.
Denim: What does it entail?
Pocket: Well, after eating all that ice cream, they probably won't be in a rush to hurry back to the motel room.


Denim: You were right, sir.  You may have blown their diets for the day, but you really inspired them.


Pocket: I must say, I love it when a plan comes together.
Denim: You know, something tells me Master & Mistress will be watching "The A-Team" on iTunes tonight.
Pocket: It could happen.

Pocket & Denim Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment