Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Monday, November 25, 2013

The Cow of Brighton Pier


Brighton Pier offers nearly as many different types of food as Brighton itself.  But when the sun goes down, some of the more serious vendors shut down.  So if you want your Cod & Chips, Prawn Cocktail, or Jellied Eel, make sure you get there during the daylight hours. 

Evening is the time to indulge your sweet tooth!



From such kid favorites as candy floss and rock candy, to more adult contenders such as crepes and donuts, Brighton Pier offers everything the fervent dessert-lover could desire.  In fact, speaking of donuts, they offer a selection that encompasses our entire solar system.



While I love candy and donuts, my favorite way to wind down each evening is with a bowl of ice cream.  So imagine my delight when I found this bovine friend of mine taking in the sunset.



Dragon Dave: Where can I get some ice cream, my friend?
The Cow of Brighton Pier: Right around the corner, Dragon Dave.  You can't miss it, and you're sure to love all the flavors they have on offer.



And what do you know?  My bovine friend was right.  Ice cream in all kinds of flavors and varieties awaited me, even on a cold, breezy night on Brighton Pier.  There was only one thing that detracted from an otherwise wonderful experience.



I've heard of "giving your all," but this is ridiculous!  I know that humans like me like our sundaes, shakes, and ice cream cones, but please--cows everywhere--pace yourself!  Practice moderation, and don't give us more milk each day than you can reasonably afford to!

Dragon Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment