Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, July 25, 2014

Captain Scarlet Is Fearsome


Captain Scarlet: Excuse me, sir. Can you direct me to the hippodrome?



Rusty: That's a serious kink you've got there. Try rolling your neck. Go on, roll it.



Captain Scarlet: Christmas really will be here before we know it.



Captain Scarlet: You packed the last two Wagon Wheels?
Rusty: How else will we get Master & Mistress to take us to England?



Captain Scarlet: I merely said I was 'cuter than' the pink elephants. I wasn't inviting a comparison!



Rusty: Whistling while you work, 'eh? Most commendable.



Captain Scarlet: There's no need to run and hide, but thanks for the compliment. Indeed, I am fearsome.



Captain Scarlet: Proximity Alert! Proximity Alert! Danger! Danger!
Rusty: You know, I think you're right. You are fearsome.

Captain Scarlet & Rusty Daleks

No comments:

Post a Comment