Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, September 26, 2014

A Day For The Birds


Coulson: What shall we see today, boss?
Fury: It's your day off. Enjoy it. As for me, I most enjoy studying our feathered friends.
Coulson: Is it because you think you can learn something from them that will enhance the flight characteristics or performance of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier?
Fury: Uh, yeah. Sure.



Coulson: Ooh, look sir. This is a pretty little bird. I wonder if I can find it for you.



Coulson: There he is! Look sir, the Paradise Tanager! With his sky-blue under-plumage, I bet he's tough to spot from the ground. Maybe we should paint the Helicarrier sky-blue, what do you think?



Coulson: And look sir, here's a Scarlet Macaw, a type of parrot. I wonder if he can talk? Polly want to exterminate a cracker? Polly want to exterminate a cracker? Hey, sir, how about we make the controls on the Helicarrier more speech-activated? That'd be more efficient than pushing all those buttons, don't you think?



Coulson: Hey sir, look at this guy! Just look at him! He's got such beautiful tail feathers, and I really like the antennas shooting out of his head. You know, maybe we should install more satellite dishes on the Helicarrier? After all, you can never have too many data sources, right? Sir? Sir? Hey, where'd he go? I wonder what he's looking at?





Fury & Coulson Daleks

No comments:

Post a Comment