Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, November 28, 2014

Lions and Tigers and Beers, Oh My!


Artist: I like the new Tiger exhibit at the San Diego Safari Park. You can really get up close! I just wish the Humans would stop making reflections on the glass. They're making it difficult for me to record images for my visual archives. 


Blue: No, you can stay down, buddy. No, you will not get up. Okay, no more Mr Nice Dalek. Make another move and I will Exterminate you!


Artist: I wonder why the lions are playing with pumpkins?
Blue: Maybe they're celebrating Thanksgiving with what they can. The staff probably aren't serving them turkey dinners.
Artist: Yeah, they're probably out of luck on that front, unless a wild turkey wanders into their enclosure, then it's--
Blue: Exterminate the Turkey time!
Artist: Exactly.


Artist: I know why the lions had pumpkins. See the man with the tall glass of beer? The Safari Park is still celebrating Octoberfest.
Blue: That's it! I saw another couple sharing a large glass over by the lions. I wonder why Master and Mistress drink soda instead of beer?
Artist: They must keep their heads clear to sketch while they eat.
Blue: Master and Mistress are so wise. Exterminate Inebriation! Exterminate Inebriation!! EXTERMINATE INEBRIATION!!!

Artist & Blue Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment