Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Rainstorms and Rice Krispy Squares


Last week, a storm blew through San Diego, replacing my normal sunny weather with two days of rain. On the second day, when I brought my lunch plate into the kitchen, I noticed the rain had stopped, but it looked as though my back yard sat amid a cloud. The subdued light brought out all the colors in my back yard, so I thought I'd share them with you.


Then I made up my dessert: tapioca pudding mixed with wheat bran and topped with whip cream, apple slices, a Rice Krispy square with candy corn, and a small handful of Cookie Crisp cereal. I'd share them with you, but if you're interested in the Rice Krispy squares, you'd better hurry. They're going quick.

Dragon Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment