Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Incredible and Elite Hulk

I don't know what this week's been like for you, but my days have been flying past.  It could have something to do with us being away all last weekend.  (I'll share some of my adventures with you in the near future).  After a long day of work yesterday, I needed some Me time.  So I shut out the world, sank into the couch, and immersed myself in "Conan The Barbarian" Vol. 1 Issue #116.  In addition to enjoying a great story, I discovered this little gem.




While I've always enjoyed Hulk's adventures on TV, as well as in the cinema, I've never gotten around to buying one of his comic books.  That's life: it rips right along, and unless you make something a priority, you miss out.  Yet, look at him.  He's had a hard day, just like me.  He'd be perfectly within his rights to just relax in his easy chair, enjoy his crackling wood fire, sip tea from his delicate porcelain cup, and listen to Bach, Mozart, or whatever classical composer he's selected for the evening.  Instead, he's put down his book to share with me how, by subscribing to my favorite Marvel mags, I can save money, and ensure that I don't miss out on any adventures of my favorite heroes.  Again, he's doing this for me, even though I've never bought a single one of his mighty mags!

Hulk, you really are incredible.  Yes, definitely: sign me up!  I want to be neat and elite, just like you! 

Dragon Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment