Friday, October 4, 2024

Discover Bubblegum Kids

 

When I told you about the fun new flavors Bubble Gum Kids had for sale, they offered to send me a few samples. I requested three flavors: Popeye, Birthday Bear Cake Batter and Hannah's Frozen Banana. I figured they'd send me a few sticks of each gum in a small box or envelope. Instead, the great folks at Bubble Gum Kids sent me this box!



But then, sometimes shipping companies pack excessive stuffing in large boxes because they stock limited sizes. Still, the box felt fairly heavy.



My eyes lit up when I saw all the samples they sent!

There was a lot more than three flavors!



They sent samples of several flavors. They all looked yummy!




Here are the flavors they sent: Hannah's Frozen Banana, Theo's Wacky Watermelon, Funshine Bear's Lemonade, Barry's Scary Berry, Popeye Spinach, and Daisy's Strawberry Field. They also sent me a six pack of containers of the bubblegum flavor.


Thanks to the great folks at Bubblegum Kids for sending me all these samples! I look forward to giving you reviews on each flavor soon! In the meantime, you can discover more about them at their website.

You can also find their fun products at Amazon.

Connect with them on Twitter (X).

Connect with them on Facebook.

Discover more ways to connect with them on their linktree.

They make lots of posts on social media, and they're not just about their gum. Check them out! They're fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment