Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Upcoming Transformers One animated movie at SDCC

 

There's always so much going on at Comic-Con International. It's impossible to see everything. Still, as a Transformers fan, I'm sorry I missed the panel for the upcoming TRANSFORMERS ONE animated film featuring Chris Hemsworth, Brian Tyree Henry and Michael Key. 


 

 
 
Apparently, Paramount gave attendees an exclusive preview of the movie. 
How did I miss this panel?
 

 

 

TRANSFORMERS ONE is the untold origin story of Optimus Prime and Megatron, better known as sworn enemies, but once were friends bonded like brothers who changed the fate of Cybertron forever. In the first-ever fully CG-animated Transformers movie, TRANSFORMERS ONE features a star-studded voice cast, including Chris Hemsworth, Brian Tyree Henry, Scarlett Johansson, Keegan-Michael Key, Steve Buscemi, with Laurence Fishburne, and Jon Hamm. I can't wait to see it!

Again, how did I miss this? 



 

I guess I'll have to wait to see it in theaters on September 20th, 2024.

In the meantime, here's a preview to watch. (And watch. And watch!)



Thanks to Paramount and Destiny Good at https://alliedglobalmarketing.com/ for sharing this exciting preview with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment